A Digital Web-Ready Resume Can Be Major Advantage in Your Job Search
Publishing a resume on the Web is advantageous in a number of ways:
If you’re networking on the phone with an employer in another city who wants to see a copy of your resume, you can simply refer the employer to the Web address where your resume resides.
Resumes published on the Web enable passive job-seeking because employers often find your resume on the Web using various search mechanisms.
A resume published on the Web enables you to include links to work samples (written work, graphic design, other Web pages you’ve designed, photographs, reports, etc.) that can demonstrate your skills to employers.
- A personal resume web page helps recruiters find you much more easily.
- By having a personal web page, you’ll gain a competitive advantage.
- Having a personal web page will boost your chances of landing a job.
- A personal web page gives you the freedom to be creative.
- A personal web page is more dynamic than a resume.
- Having a personal web page helps you acquire new skills.
- Your personal digital online portfolio.
- Live immediate updates.
- An online presence is the wave of the future.
- Build and control your personal brand.
Get Started Today for only $197.00